Driven Pheasant Shooting
Join us for an English-style driven day and shoot high quality pheasants on our family estate.
If you enjoy a good challenge and high bird shooting come to Château de Janvry, one of the most prestigious shoots in France. We are only 35 minutes South from Paris center, in a charming and rural setting in the village of Janvry. Our 700 hectares family estate has been run in hand with an emphasis on producing quality pheasant shooting across undulating woodland. We shoot both single and double gun days and are happy to provide loaders if and when required.
Our team of thirty beaters and pickerséup, guided by our experienced English gamekeeper will work hard to provide you and your guests with a lovely shooting day. You will be welcomed by members of our family and we will share together a day you won’t forget from the quality of the shoot to the quality of the French cuisine.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details or questions about the shoot or accommodation information. We also have bedrooms in the Château of Janvry.
French catering is essential at Château de Janvry, the following are exemples of menus home made by our chef :
Main course :
– la joue de bœuf braisée confite au vin rouge, pommes fondantes
– la blanquette de veau à l’ancienne, petits oignons caramélisés et champignons glacés, riz parfumé
– le gigot de 7 heures, petits légumes, pommes purée
– le navarin d’agneau à la coriandre, petits légumes et pommes fondantes
– le coulibiac de saumon, riz parfumé, sauce hollandaise
– la charlotte au chocolat et coulis de framboises
– le soufflé glacé au caramel et sauce caramel au beurre salé
– la pavlova de fruits rouges
|Our other hunts|
|Mixed driven-walking hunt|
|Big game driven hunt|
|Simulated game shooting[/trow]|
Package including :
– Bag of 250 birds for 12 guns (accepted overage : 5% of the bag ).
– All meals and drinks.
Not included : gamekeeper gratuity.
What you need to know :
– We welcome groups from 8 to 12 guns; bag ranging from 250 to 600 pheasants (prices on demande).
– Breakfast is served at 8:30 am followed by 3 morning drives. A formal lunch will be served in the Château followed by 1 or 2 drives in the afternoon.
– Open season from October 28th until February 22nd.
– Some days are open to singles hunters, contact us for dates.
– For non-French residents, we will assist you with all administrative requirements (license, insurance, etc).